- Ability to conduct process and structure gap analysis. Initiate improvement and defect elimination
- Problem solving through utilization of technology and capitalized on human know how
- Daily activities such as materials movement, GMP, 5S, equipment handling, internal & external communications.
- Good knowledge in ERP or others warehouse control system
- Involved in headcount exercise and cost control
- Demonstrate professionalism in promoting good working culture, safe work place, respect diversity and effective work integration.
- Risk management and mitigation plan in the event of shortage manpower and equipment breakdown.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Warehouse or equivalent.
- Knowledge in ERP/MRP.
- Able to work long hours and within tight schedules.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, responsible, committed and results-oriented.
- Pleasant character, resourceful & able to work independently under pressure and is a team player with good problem solving skills.
- Possess a positive outlook towards challenges.
- Junior Executive/ Fresh graduated are encourage to apply.
- Distant to PTP, Gelang Patah within 30KM will be in advantage.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below:
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.
Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and bring along the application form whilst attending interview for speedier processing purpose.
Click here !