- To assist in administrating company’s purchasing activities.
- To be responsible for ensuring the goods supply equals demand, optimizing overall purchasing cost;
- To implement development/improvement of purchasing strategies.
- To liaise with manufacturing personnel and production executive on specifications, complaints, quality problems etc. in addressing corrective/preventive action for continuous improvement.
- To issue purchase order to all the suppliers after confirmation of delivery.
- To be responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating with suppliers to constantly strive for best purchase price while maintaining the highest level quality, reliability and service.
- To ensure effective delivery monitoring of purchased items which will influence the production progress.
- To ensure effective communication with suppliers to ensure the correct purchased items are delivered on time.
- To assist superior to monitor and establish a smooth flow of purchasing department.
- To participate in manage vendors to improve quality, delivery and service performance.
- To be responsible in data collection for the total expenses used for machines spare parts.
- To be responsible for the spare parts sourcing, purchase and evaluation.
- To coordinate with Maintenance Department and Electrical Department for all the spare parts needed for machines.
- To deal with the supplier for the quality of the spare parts purchased.
- To ensure monthly report is prepared on a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills.
- High integrity with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possesses strong commercial awareness.
- Leadership skills and potentials.
- PC literate and able to use Microsoft Office software packages.
- Resourceful and energetic, with an eye for details on strategic matters.
- Able to work independently as well as being a team-player with strong commitment to department harmony.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet the demands of the job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in any field or equivalent.
- Good understanding of quality assurance system (HACCP, FSSC22000), process control and statistical knowledge.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas.
- Possess own transport
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below:
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.
Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and bring along the application form whilst attending interview for speedier processing purpose.
Click here !