- To generate and maintain production schedule on a daily / weekly / monthly basis based on estimated materials and manpower status as well as the machinery requirements.
- To monitor production progress against production schedule from time to time and to analyse the schedule when necessary.
- To provide solutions to improve production efficiency, equipment performance and product quality.
- To be responsible for manpower planning and monitoring of jobs to justify overtime requirements.
- To prepare weekly / monthly production progress reports and suggest countermeasures for any production error due to issues related to quality, manpower and materials.
- Possess degree in Food Technology/processing, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience in food industry, well versed with ISO 9001, HACCP and GMP.
- Good knowledge of deodorizing and fat/oil analysis will be an added advantage.
- To ensure the smooth running of the production and to minimize the downtime.
- To practice GMP in daily housekeeping and maintain the personnel hygiene and cleanliness of the production area/floor and machine.
- To record all data required and report any changes in process to manufacturing Line Leader/Supervisor.
- To perform the cleaning and preventive maintenance checklist as per pre-determined interval.
- To minimize the waste produced by Production.
- To rework By-product back into the system.
- To minimize the physical and biological contamination during the process
- To ensure the safety when running the production.
- Min SPM
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to write and read in Bahasa Melayu or English and follow the instruction.
- Good attitude.
- Able to work shift.
- Physically strong.
- 1-2 years working experience in production.
- Preferably from the ISO 9001 and HACCP certified manufacturing environments.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below:
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.
Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and bring along the application form whilst attending interview for speedier processing purpose.
Click here !