- To be primarily responsible for all export activities.
- To liaise and co-ordinate shipments with freight forwarders and shipping line.
- To arrange shipments according to requirements and liaise with internal departments to ensure shipments are being handled promptly and delivered on-time
- To coordinate, monitor and follow-up on outgoing shipments/delivery with forwarders & customers
- To prepare accurately all shipping documents and apply necessary permits and certificates from relevant authorities
- To be responsible to provide the shipping documents and shipping details to customer.
- To attend to internal & external enquiries and correspondence
- To work closely with Warehouse/Planning department for timely distributions.
- To assist in any other duties assigned by superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Able to work long hours and within tight schedules.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, responsible, committed and results-oriented.
- Pleasant character, resourceful & able to work independently under pressure and is a team player with good problem solving skills.
- Possess a positive outlook towards challenges.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below:
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.
Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and bring along the application form whilst attending interview for speedier processing purpose.
Click here !