- Take immediate action during machine breakdown & follow up with action.
- Provide support for equipment maintenance.
- Responsible for workshop repair service, technical support & production automation projects.
- To carry out modification & installation activities such as machine wiring, sensor installation & etc.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance, calibration, machine evaluation and other equipment related activities.
- Upkeep proper documentation for maintenance activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Positive attitude
- Preferably familiar with 5S , Food Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- 10 Full-Time positions available
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below:
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.
Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and bring along the application form whilst attending interview for speedier processing purpose.
Click here !