- To perform maintenance works on the boilers of the company.
- To troubleshoot on the boilers for any problems.
- To configure the boiler to meet the production requirement under safety specifications.
- To report to management about the problems of boilers.
- To carry out the maintenance check list for preventive maintenance of the boiler.
- To assist Engineer, Utility to troubleshoot and maintain on the utility system for any problems.
- Candidate must possess diploma/ certificate in Mechanical Engineering, with Grade 2 of Boiler man certification.
- Required Language(s): Bahasa Malaysia
- Familiar with 5s, Food Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices(GMP) is preferable.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below:
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.
Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and bring along the application form whilst attending interview for speedier processing purpose.
Click here !