Senior Treasury Executive
- To be responsible and monitor the Group's treasury, banking facilities and related internal control procedures.
- To prepare financial reports through analysis of Group's financial data
- To analyse and co-ordinate with finance/accounts department, develops the Group's financial budgets
- To prepare, analyse and develop Group's budgets, projection and other useful Group's financial reports
- To analyse and co-ordinate with all other head of department in developing, implementing the Group's costs saving initiative
- To prepare, control and analyse the weekly Group's collection and payment reports
- To prepare, control and analyse the weekly FX position and execute agreed hedge strategy
- To prepare and update the monthly financial and market report
- To provide monthly update and analyse on key financial and operating performance indicators to guide better forward business decision making
- To provide quarterly cash flows forecast and yearly cash flow projections
- To analyse and recommend course of actions to achieve budget profit and operational performance targets.
- To prepare the investment proposal and related co-ordination works
- Degree in Accounting / CFA / CIMA, Member of MIA.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in commodity or treasury industry.
- Knowledge of financing models, methods, and computerized information systems used in financial and/or accounting applications.
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/or projections.
- Have excellent analytical mind, good problem-solving skills and strong mathematical ability.
- Strong accounting / financial management background.
- Self-starter with good analytical ability.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Port of Tanjung Pelepas.
Interest candidates are encouraged to write-in or email their resume to the address below:
The Human Resources Department
JB Cocoa Sdn Bhd
Lot CP1, Jalan Tanjung A/6,
Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas,
81650 Gelang Patah, Johor.
Shortlisted candidate is advised to download, fill up and bring along the application form whilst attending interview for speedier processing purpose.
Click here !